PentaBase is a Danish, science-driven company built on unique DNA technologies, creating innovative workflows and PCR analyses. We are enabling personalised treatment using sensitive, specific and robust monitoring of genetic biomarkers
As a science-driven company with a unique DNA platform, PentaBase will provide customers with robust and precise genetic analyses and services.
Every patient is unique and deserves to be individually treated.
Our vision is to create a healthier society by personalised detection, prevention and treatment of diseases based on precise and timely genetic diagnostics.
• We deliver what we promise.
• We always deliver the best products for the benefit of customers, partners and patients.
• Flexibility is in our DNA
• Changes in the external environment must be mirrored in the internal ability to change.
• We support each other in order to build stronger individuals and teams.
• We care for our customers. Their problems are ours to solve.
• We care for the individual patient and our social responsibility.
• Using validated methods, we analyse new data to impact the world around us.
• Scientific excellence must be achieved throughout the entire value creation process.
• Specialists collaborating achieve scientific excellence.
• We continuously wish to improve our products and services
We strive to use our proprietary DNA technologies and our knowledge about real-time PCR to offer our customers the best service possible. We aim to combine fast delivery of superior quality products with optimal support before, during, and after the purchase.
We believe in helping the next generation of pioneers and we prioritise a close relationship with local biotech research communities for the benefit of all parties. Our collaboration with the research communities is a valuable way of getting access to the newest knowledge and finding candidates for positions at PentaBase.
Innovation and creativity are central parts of our organisation, and we consider ourselves front-runners within innovations for real-time PCR applications. We continuously use our strong knowledge about real-time PCR and our proprietary DNA technologies to develop new products that improve or disrupt existing technologies.