Last updated: February 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or the plural.
Account means a unique account created to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to PentaBase ApS, Petersmindevej 1A.
Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
The country refers to Denmark.
Device means any device that can access the service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the service, to provide the service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the service or from the Service infrastructure (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to PentaBase, accessible from www.pentabase.com
You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask you to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data has collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or access the Service through a mobile device.
At www.pentabase.com, visitors can contact the company’s employees using the contact forms.
The information gathered from inquiries from website visitors to the company through the website contact forms will be stored in the recipients’ mailboxes and on server backups on our website’s database. Information will be deleted automatically six months after an inquiry has been made.
We reserve the right to send out new press releases, marketing material, and relevant PentaBase content if the customer has agreed to this via competitions and/or subscriptions to newsletters.
To unsubscribe, contact PentaBase at: email@example.com
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how to delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: Cookies: What Do They Do?
We use both Sessions and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies identify if users have accepted cookies on the Website.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and avoid having to re-enter your preferences every time. You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a Service user. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you have purchased or any other contract with us through the Service.
To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
To manage your requests: To attend to and manage your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. Suppose You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service. Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures, and activity description. Similarly, other users can view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of our Service. We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws differ from yours.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Data if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and know your child has provided us with Personal Data, don’t hesitate to contact us. Suppose we become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent. In that case, we remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org